- Establishment of Project Budget.
- Preparation of the Project Master Program.
- Management of the design and authority approval process.
- Administration and superintendence of the Construction Phase.
To explain our service in detail the life cycle of a project is divided into five stages. The activities identified within each of these stages are vital to the successful completion of any project.
The particular service however is tailored to the project and the Client’s specific requirements.
- Develop the Project Brief in conjunction with the Client.
- Define the project’s objectives in accordance with the Client’s Brief.
- Manage the preparation of elemental budget estimates to establish the project’s budget.
- Evaluate possible construction delivery options and provide a justified recommendation.
- Determine and prepare a Master Program for the project.
- Establish Authority approval requirements for the project.
- Develop a Risk Management Strategy and assign the risks.
- Prepare the Design Program & ensure design milestones are met.
- Establish the Consultant Team required & prepare consultant briefs.
- Tender the consultant work including review and negotiate consultant
submissions and terms of engagement.
- Identify and analyse the project risks and respond to the Client in
accordance with the Risk Management Strategy.
- Co-ordinate the concept design within the project’s Cost Plan.
- Provide concept design options and recommendations to the Client.
- Develop a detailed budget (Cost Plan).
- Manage the design development in accordance with the approved concept design and co-ordinate design documentation.
- Present the final scope of works, documents and budgets for approval.
- Prepare the draft Construction Contract with the Client’s solicitor as required.
- Finalise the Master Program for inclusion in the contract tender documents.
- Secure the Authority approvals.
- Prepare tender documents and call tenders.
- Prepare final Contract documents.
- Assess tenders and make recommendations.
- Review and evaluate the builder’s construction methodology.
- Formalise the Contract with the successful Tenderer.
- Initiate contract administration procedures.
- Carry out Contract Superintendence.
- Implement and ensure quality procedures are maintained.
- Review and monitor the builder’s construction program.
- Identify potential delays and propose remedial action if
required to achieve project milestones.
- Initiate, chair and minute PCG and Site Meetings.
- Prepare monthly reports.
- Review and assess Variations to the Contract together
with the QS.
- Evaluate any extension of time claims in accordance with
the Contract and assist to mitigate delays.
- Initiate defects inspections.
- Prepare handover schedule for building compliance.
- Attend all services commissioning with operational staff to
ensure smooth transition from construction to operation.